1/ Race location
Samoens village – Car park of the Grand Massif Express ski lift
2/ Race plate collection location
Samoens village – Ice Ring Hall (opposite the Tourism Office)
Friday 21st of June
Authorized track walk
6pm – 11pm: race plate collection, technical check and timing chip collection – Ice Ring Hall
Please note: no race plate collection allowed on the Saturday morning
Saturday 22nd of June
7.30am: ski lift opening
8am – 11.30am: 2 timed runs on stage 1
11.30am – 4pm: 2 timed runs on stage 2
4pm – 6pm: 1 timed run on stage 3 (finish at Morillon)
7pm: podium of the day
7pm – 9.30pm: aperitif and snack buffet (Criou hall)
Sunday 23rd of June
7.30am: ski lift opening
8am – 3.30pm: 4 timed runs on stage 4
3.30pm: podiums (Grand Massif Express ski lift)
"Giffre Réservation is your prime contact in the Giffre valley and offers you a large selection of accommodations (furnished accommodations, chalets, residences, hotels, guest houses…). So don’t hesitate, save time and contact us now, Emeline and Stéphanie will have the pleasure to help you organizing your stay."
Tel : 0033 (0) 4 50 89 58 58
5/ Tourism Office contact
Samoens Tourism Office
0033 (0) 4 50 34 40 28
6/ Stages map
A map of the stages will be available from the Thursday prior to the race.
Track walk on the bike are forbidden.
- Compulsory equipment: CE certified full-face helmet, full length gloves, knee pads, elbow pads and back protector are compulsory. A backpack can replace the back protector only if it includes a CE certified back protection. Wearing a full-face helmet is compulsory at all time (stages and liaisons).
- Track walk: No track walk on the bike would be permitted the days prior to the event as soon as the stages are marked or being marked. Track walks on foot are allowed on the Friday prior to the race.
- Assistance: Assistance is strictly forbidden outside of the dedicated areas. On the original Enduro Series / French Enduro Cup, these areas are limited to the paddock.
- Equipment tagging: During the race plate collection, each rider will have to come with his bike to get it tagged on the forks, frame, swing arm and wheels.
8/ Please note when collecting the race plate
To collect your race plate, you will have to:
- Show your 2013 FFC / UCI license (with a mention of the medical certificate) or a medical certificate allowing you to take part in a MTB race (or a cycling UFOLEP license with a mention of the medical certificate). No other license will be authorized.
- Come with your bike to get it tagged (wheels, frame, forks and swing arm)
- Bring a deposit of 100 Euros to receive the timing chip
Insurance for the non-holders of a FFC license: the organizer subscribes an liability insurance for all the riders. The FFC license holders benefit from an individual accident insurance thanks to their license. If a non-holder wish to have the same cover, they will be able to buy a day license when collecting the race plate.